Our mission is to build girls of courage, confidence and character to make the world a better place. We welcome girls five-18 years of age from all backgrounds and teach them to respect themselves and others, develop leadership and teamwork skills through specific activities. Moreover, we provide self-government experience and the influence of positive adult role models.
To develop values in our young; networking with other scouts leaders and other Christian businesswomen in our community and contributing to society.
Girls can join Girl Scouts at different grade levels.
Refer to “The Spirit for the Week” sheet for actual meeting locations.
Business Meeting Date:
1st and 3rd Saturday of each month from 10 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Girl Scout Coordinator/Junior and Teen Troop Leader
Keisha L. Jackson
- Tanika Tucker, Daisy/Brownie Troop Leader
Karen Garrett, GS Assistant
- contact phone number:
- 301 265-8008
- contact email:
Girl Scout Promise:
On my honor, I will try:
To serve God* and my country,
To help people at all times,
And to live by the Girl Scout Law.
Girl Scout Law:
- I will do my best to be Honest and fair,
- Friendly and helpful,
- Considerate and caring,
- Courageous and strong, and
- Responsible for what I say and do,
- And to Respect myself and others,
- Respect authority,
- Use resources wisely Make the world a better place, and
- Be a sister to every Girl Scout.
* Girl Scouts makes no attempt to define or interpret the word “God” in the Girl Scout Promise. We look to individual members to establish for themselves the nature of their spiritual beliefs. When making the Girl Scout Promise, individuals may substitute wording appropriate to their own spiritual beliefs for the word “God”.