Welcome to the Prayer Wall
From here you can both submit prayer requests and view needs that have been made public. Bookmark this page and visit often to pray for the needs as they are posted. As you pray, click on the "I Prayed For This" button to encourage those requesting prayer.
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.
- II Timothy 3:16-17 -
Policies and Procedures
- Prayer Requests will be checked three times each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests submitted by attendees/members of Shiloh Baptist Church will be posted until issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for two full weeks.
- Prayer requests may be submitted to Shiloh by the following three methods: 1) the Prayer Wall, 2) the prayer request form on the website, or 3) by calling the church (202) 232-4288. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the church office at 202-232-4288. Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make first-contact.
- Prayer Wall Administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Prayer Wall submitter’s name and name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.